Joint Entrance Examination Main 2015 (JEE Main 2015) aspirants need to note that there will be different sets of question papers on different days of the examination.
The examination will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Offline and Online exams
- The offline examination will be held on April 4, 2015 and paper-based mode on April 10. The online or the computer based examination will be held on April 11, 2015
- According to the Joint Admission Board (JAB), the question papers have been formulated by subject experts, who have certified that the complete syllabus of physics, chemistry and mathematics has been covered in all the question sets
- This has been done by dividing the syllabus of every subject into appropriate number of units after which an equal number of questions from every unit has been selected
- Moreover, each subject in all the sets carries an equal amount of easy, medium as well as difficult questions, to ensure an equal level of difficulty in each set of questions
- The e-admit cards for JEE Main 2015 have been made available for download from the official website (to be downloaded by entering the application number and password) from March 12, 2015
- The details of test session and slot are mentioned in the admit card. The JEE Main 2015 admit card is a mandatory document to be carried by all the candidates to the examination center
- According to the website, the academic details, including the Board Name and Class XII Roll Number, will be displayed at the website during March, 2015
- Candidates can make corrections in it at the time of downloading their JEE Main 2015 admit card
- Moreover, candidates who could not fill the Class XII Board Roll Number in their JEE Main 2015 application forms have to fill it at the time of downloading the admit cards for the examination
- Candidates who are unable to download the admit cards have to dial the CBSE helpline 7042399524/25/26/27/28/29 on all working days, from 10 am to 5.30 pm
- Admit cards will also be sent by post