The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has decided to provide the the photocopies of the OMR sheet, calculation sheet and answer keys to the candidates who have taken up the JEE Main 2015 entrance examination, on request, at a prescribed fee.
Candidates who wish to obtain the above mentioned documents may apply along with the fee of Rs.500 on or before June 8, 2015.
Candidates who have already applied for these documents under the RTI Act 2005 or otherwise may apply afresh for the documents, along with a fee of Rs.500, before the stipulated date.
- The prescribed fee may be remitted through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Delhi/New Delhi, issued by any scheduled bank.
- The candidates should mention their Roll Number, Name and Address correctly in their applications.
- The Roll Number and Name should also be mentioned on the reverse of the DD.
- Application submitted on behalf of the candidate and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The photocopies will be provided to the candidate via speed post only.
- The photocopies of the documents will not be provided to any institution/school for display, commercial purpose or to the print media.
- The decision of the competent authority of the board will be final in the matter.
JEE Main 2015 was held on April 4, April 10 and April 11, 2015 by the CBSE. The results of this examination were declared on April 27, 2015.