To help the students to score excellent marks in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2014, Maharashtra Engineering College Teacher Association (MECTA) is offering Mock Test for the students writing JEE Main 2014 exam.
It is mandatory that JEE Main 2014 examination scores are compulsory for admission to Engineering / Technology courses across the country.
CBSE is all set to conduct JEE Main 2014 exam on 06th April.
The syllabus of the Maharashtra board and JEE syllabus is similar from principle point of view, but there is a remarkable distinction in content.
The difficulty of JEE is much higher than CET exam. MECTA has come up with an initiative to conduct the online test series as per the JEE standards with bare minimum expenses.
The students appearing for this mock test will be definitely benefited with the exposure and opportunities to test themselves.
Mock Test Pattern:
- It is the Computer based online test.
- The examination is common to 12th Science students.
- The syllabus for test shall be equivalent to JEE Main.
- The duration of examination is three hours.
- Each question is allotted four marks for the correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Use of calculators / mobiles not permitted.
How to apply:
- Application form will be available in official website of MECTA.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 600/- in form of DD drawn in favor of "Maharashtra Engineering College Teacher Association", should be payable at Nashik.
Last date for registration is 15th February 2014.
Examination will be held on 16th, 23rd and 30th March 2014.
Maharashtra Engineering College Teachers Association,
C/o Matoshri College of Engineering and Research Centre,
Eklahare, Nashik Near Odhagaon, Aurangabad Highway, Nashik.
Contact - 09552574750 / 51.