Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) has announced the results of the first year B.Tech examination 2016. Candidates can view it on the university's official website. Also, the results of R13, R09, R07 (regular as well as supplementary) examination has been released by JNTUH.
Dates to Remember
These exams were held in November 2016. According to the official information, the last date for the re-evaluation as well as recounting of these results is February 13, 2017.
How to download the JNTUH 1st year B Tech 2016 result
- Visit the official results portal of the university, jntuhresults.in
- On the homepage, in the left-hand side, click on the 'Results Server - I or II' link
- Choose your result name from the new page that opens
- A login page asking your details such as your hall ticket number, date of birth and verification code as generated by the web page will be asked. Enter it
- Click Get Results
- Your results will be displayed on the screen
JNTUH, located in Kukatpally, has a Grade 'A' certification from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It has been in existence for more than 40 years. The NTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad (CEH), JNTU College of Engineering, Karimnagar, JNTU School of Information Technology (SIT), JNTU Institute of Science and Technology (IST), JNTU School of Management Studies (SMS), and the JNTU Academic Staff College (ASC).
Also Read: IBPS CWE SPL VI Results Declared: Check Now!