The result of the third round of JAC Delhi 2017 seat allotment process has been released by the Joint Admission Counselling Committee, Delhi. The candidates who have registered for it can check their names and status through the online mode.
The candidates will be selected according to their secured scores in JEE Main 2017. The provisional seat allotment letter is also provided to those candidates who have been successfully allotted seats in the participating institutes.
Total five rounds of seat allotment will be held by the JAC Delhi admission committee.
Dates and events to remember
The result for the first round of seat allotment was released on June 29 and for the second round on July 6. An additional spot round will also be conducted in case there are seats left vacant after the five rounds of seat allotment.
The registered candidates can check the result of JAC Delhi 2017 seat allotment by following the steps given below:
To check JAC Delhi 2017 Seat Allotment Result, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the JAC Delhi official website
- A log in page will appear. The candidates will have to log into their account using their JEE Main 2017 roll number and password.
- After logging in, the candidates will be able to check their allotment status.
- The provisional allotment letter will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference
Steps to Follow after JAC Delhi 2017 Seat Allotment Result
- After being successfully allotted, the candidates will have to follow the given steps to confirm their admission into the allotted institutes:
- The selected candidates must pay the admission fees of Rs. 75,000 through online mode (net banking/ credit card/ debit card) or by cash at the SBI Branch.
- The documents of the selected candidates will be verified by the admission authorities.
- All candidates will be required to report to their allotted institute for confirmation of admission. Failure to report at the institute will lead to the candidates being ineligible for further seat allotment process.
- The candidates who have been successfully allotted will be given the option of upgradation or freezing. Upgradation is moving onto higher preferred seats and freezing is continuing with the allotted seat.
All candidates are advised to produce the required list of documents during the verification process. Admissions into the available seats under JAC Delhi 2017 will be done based on JEE Main ranks and selection of options by the candidates.