The J.N. Tata Endowment is offering scholarships to the Indian Students for higher studies in all discipline and subjects for the academic year 2014-15.
- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Graduates from recognised Indian Universities with a consistent good academic record.
- Students studying in the final year of the Bachelor's degree course.
- Mid-career professionals upto the age of 45, planning to go abroad for further research specialisation or training.
At the time of submitting the application form for scholarships, candidates need not have the admission / award letters from the universities to which they have applied, for the academic year 2014-15.
- After the initial screening of application, candidates will be shortlisted for an interview in person by subject experts.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the interview which will be held in Mumbai between March and June 2014.
How to apply:
- The application form will be available at the Administrative Office of the Endowment at Mulla House, 4th Floor, 51 MG Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400001.
- The application fee of Rs 100/- is to be paid in cash or by money order or DD drawn in favor of "The J.N. Tata Endowment" mentioning the applicants full name and address to enable the Endowment to post the form.
- Completed application form should reach the office of the Endowment before 03rd March 2014.
For more details, please visit: http://www.dorabjitatatrust.org/