Formulation studies involves preparation of a drug, which the patients will be able to accept and retain stability. Preformulation involves characterisation of a drug's physical, mechanical and chemical properties in order to decide on the ingredients to be used in the preparation of the drug.
Preformulation studies are vital component in drug development, wherein, they aid the development of formulations for various stages of clinical trials. The scientific basis for formulation development is acquired from preformulation.
Call for Presentation of Posters:
Posters related to the following fields are invited in limited numbers:
- Drug delivery systems
- Drug and dosage form development
- Excipient research
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Herbal formulations
- Analytical Pharmacy
- Chemical Science
- Food Technology
The research work/review must be an original contribution, which has not been published previously or is not under consideration for publication or presentation elsewhere.
Instructions for Posters :
- The size of the poster must be 1 × 1 m. The title of the paper should cover the entire width of the poster.
- The text may be in 2-4 columns.
Instruction for Abstracts and Full Summary :
- Authors are instructed to send the abstract (not exceeding 300 words) and full paper (not exceeding 3 pages) via e-mail.
- The title of papers should be in bold letters in Times New roman font, size 12, 1.5 line spacing followed underneath by author name(s), affiliation, postal address and e-mail for communication.
- The name of presenting author should be marked by asterisk.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by scientific committee and the notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the presenting author through e-mail.
Note: Registration is compulsory for presenting author.
Spot registration is available till the seminar begins.
Spot registration fee:
- For students: INR Rs 200/-
- For Faculty/ Scholars: INR Rs 300/-
For further details click here