Hyderabad, October 14, 2014: IMT Hyderabad, counted among the top emerging B-Schools in India invites graduates from any discipline to apply for its two-year, full-time, AICTE approved, residential PGDM programmes.
Who may apply? Eligibility criteria:
- Applicants for PGDM programmes must have a minimum three-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent with minimum 50 percent aggregate marks in any discipline.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply.
- Candidates completing their graduation post 30 June 2015 must furnish full evidence by 30th Sept 2015.
- To apply for IMT Hyderabad applicants must be registered for CAT 2014 or XAT 2015 or CMAT test in September 2014 or February 2015 or the GMAT (1st January 2011 - 31 December 2014).
- Fill up the online form at http://www.imt.edu/Admissions/ApplyOnline.aspx after reading the details carefully.
- Render your application fee of Rs. 1750, to be paid online/DD in favour of "Institute of Management Technology" payable at Delhi.
- You require the information on CAT 2014/XAT 2015/GMAT (1st Jan 2011-31st Dec 2014)/CMAT (September 2014) scores.
Note: IMT short-lists for GDPI (Group Discussion & Personal Interview) are based on best score from the above.
Final selections to be based on Test Scores, Group Discussion, Personal Interview as well as a Written component.
For admission enquiry, contact:
Phone: +91- 40 - 30461661 (Hyderabad)
You can also shoot your questions @http://www.facebook.com/IMTHydAdmissionQueries
About IMT Hyderabad:
IMT Hyderabad, offers two year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management programmes, approved by AICTE. The PGDM program facilitates interactive learning through case studies, simulations, real time projects, workshops etc. It also incorporates a 14-16 week faculty supervised industry internship at the end of the 1st year.
For more details about IMT Hyderabad, visit: www.imthyderabad.edu.in