Following are the frontier areas of internships:
- Design (Mechanical), Web Development (Computer Science)
- Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Modelling, and Human-Computer Interaction
- Numerical Methods for PDEs, Computational Fluids Dynamics
- Nanotechnology, Physical Chemistry, Spectroscopy etc
- Organic Synthesis
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Development Economics and Health Economics
- Bio-inspired Materials
- Image Analysis and Machine Learning
- Soft materials for electronic application
The duration of the internship is 8 weeks. It will be conducted between 2nd and 25th June, 2014. Candidates who are chosen will be given free hostel accommodation and a stipend of Rs. 8000/- for the 8 weeks' time. However, the travel and living expenses must be taken care of by the candidate.
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 7.5/10 or an equivalent percentage of marks.
- The number of students chosen for the internship will be based on the requirement of faculty in various disciplines of the institute.
- Letters of Recommendation from their respective institutions need to be provided by the selected candidates.
Candidates must apply online.
Last date for application is 12th March, 2014.