About the conference:
MEMS and Sensors is a thriving area of research in India. In particular, this has been a successful interdisciplinary research programme at Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM), one of the premier technology institutes in India. The institute is organising an International Conference on MEMS and Sensors (ICMEMSS 2014) in Chennai, India. The main objective of this conference is to provide a forum for researchers to interact and exchange information about their activities in the area of MEMS and Sensors.
The conference will consist of plenary/invited talks by eminent researchers in the field. The emphasis of this conference is on applications and devices. The main topics to be covered, but not limited to, are:
- Design, Modelling and Simulation
- Processing and Fabrication
- Testing, Reliability and Packaging
- Applications of MEMS and Sensors :
- Emerging trends in NEMS and Nanosensors
The institute also invites original technical papers in all areas pertaining to design, fabrication and applications of MEMS and sensors for oral and poster presentations.
Selected papers will be published in a special issue of a Journal or a Series.
- Submission of extended abstract: 15th June, 2014
- Notification of acceptance: 15th August, 2014
- International Conference on MEMS and Sensors: 18th to 20th December, 2014
For further details contact:
Department of Electrical Engineering
IIT Madras, Chennai 600 036, India.
Phone: +91 (0)44 22575442
Fax:+91 (0)44 22574402
For further details and to apply, click here