IIT Guwahati, geared up to conduct its 5th international conference on the theme 'All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference' (AIMTDR) 2014. Students can register themselves for the conference by visiting the official website of IITG.
Manufacturing industry is the backbone of the economy of a nation. Due to globalisation, there is a stiff competition in this industry for producing the quality products with reduced cost. The AIMTDR conferences focus on the broad field of manufacturing. All India Manufacturing Technology Design and Research (AIMTDR) conference is a prestigious conference in the broad area of manufacturing held once in two years. It was started in 1967 at Jadavpur University, Kolkata. It became an international event in 2006. The 1st international and 22nd national AIMTDR conference was held at IIT Roorkee. The second and third international AIMTDR conference were held at IIT Madras & Andhra University, Visakhapatnam respectively. Jadavpur University hosted silver jubilee of the conference and organised 4th international and 25th AIMTDR conference at Kolkata.
Topics to be covered:
- Material Processing
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Rapid Response Manufacturing
- Machine Tools and Tooling
- Surface Engineering
- Manufacturing Automation, Modeling and Simulation
- Measurement and Quality Engineering
- Micro and Nano Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Management
- Green and Sustainable Manufacturing
Call for papers:
The official language of the conference is English. The authors are required to submit a two page abstract, and then the full paper. There will be a two stage peer review process, one after abstract submission, and another during full paper submission. The submission of abstract and full paper will be done through online submission system: www.iitg.ernet.in/aimtdr2014/abstract/.
- Intimation about abstract acceptance: 30 March, 2014
- Submission of camera ready paper: 15 July, 2014
- Late date for registration: 01 October, 2014
- Conference date: 12-14 December, 2014
For more details, click here.