Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) is all set to conduct a national conference on 'Geoinformatics in Rural, Urban and Climatic Studies'. The conference is organised by the Department of Centre of Studies in Resource Engineering of IITB. Students can register themselves by visiting the official website of IITB.
Geomatrix is a conference series on Geospatial Technologies and Applications. Resources Engineering Association (REA) of Centre of Studies in Resources Engineering 4th (CSRE) is organising 4th Geomatrix Conference in June 2014. This conference intends to bring together academic community and research / industry professionals to share their research and development efforts as well as the state-of-the-art and future directions in the field of geoinformatics that is rapidly expanding in India.
Topics to be covered:
- Applications of remote sensing, GPS and GIS
- Computational Methods in RS/ GIS
- GPS Technology and computations
- Educational tools for the above technologies
Call of papers:
Papers are invited on developments in the above technology areas and applications in resources management, rural and urban planning and development, hazard assessment, disaster management, environmental impact assessment, etc.
- Students: Rs. 1500
- Government, R&D and academia: Rs. 2500
- Others: Rs. 5000
Demand draft should be drawn in favour of "Resource Engineering Association" payable at Mumbai.
- An interaction platform for students, scholars, faculty members and Industry personnel.
- The opportunity to present your research within a unique forum and collaborate with experts.
- Submission of abstracts latest by: 24th March, 2014
- Acceptance of abstracts: 10th April, 2014
- Conference: 6 - 7 June, 2014
- Last date for registration: 15th April, 2014