Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. IIT Bombay is looking out for 28 posts of Sr. Project Technical Assistant (SPTA) and other posts. Details of the this recruitment is listed below.
Advertisement No.: A - 44 / P (10) 15-16
Name of the post and Number of posts allocated
1. Project Technical Assistant (PTA) - 1 post
2. Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - 1 post
3. Research Associate (RA) - 1 post
4. Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 6 posts
5. Senior Project Executive Officer (SPEO) - 1 post
6. Project Research Scientist (PRS) - 1 post
7. Project Engineer (PE) - 2 posts
8. Project Software Engineer (PSE1) - 1 post
9. Sr. Project Technical Assistant (SPTA) - 14 posts
10. Project Assistant (PA1) - 1 post
Who is Eligible for the IIT, Bombay job?
Qualification: Candidates who are interested to apply for the above job need to posses following qualifications: Candidates with graduation in any stream or diploma are applicable for PRoject techincal Assistant post.
Post graduate in basic sciences along NET are the candidates who can apply for Senior research Fellow post.
For Research Associate and Senior Project Executive Officer, candidates who have completed PhD in the relevant field can apply for the Post
For remaining posts candidates who are qualified in any one of the following courses from recognised university are applicable. The courses are BE, B.Tech,BCA, Msc, MCA, MBA, PG Diploma, in respective streams .
How Candidates are Selected for IIT, Bombay job?
Candidates interested in the above job must be aware of the selection process of this organisation. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply for IIT, Bombay job?
Interested candidates can apply to the above mentioned job by online on the official website.
What are the Important Dates Associated with job?
Last date for Submission of online application: 29th February 2016.