IIM Calcutta invites applications for Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships (PDRF) 2015 from research scholars who want to contribute to the theory and practice of management.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Each fellowship will carry a stipend of Rs.40, 000 - 45,000 p.m. consolidated, depending on the level of prior experience of the chosen candidate. In addition, a contingency grant of Rs.50, 000/- per annum will be provided.
- The duration of the fellowship will be for a period of 2 years, with continuation of fellowship in the second year subject to satisfactory performance in the first year.
- Candidates with a Ph.D degree can apply within five years of completion of Ph.D. Those who have submitted their thesis for Ph.D degree may also apply. The thesis must be in appropriate disciplines.
- Applicants must have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research potential.
- The age limit for applications for the PDRFs is a maximum of 35 years (this limit may be relaxed by 5 years for women and reserved category applicants).
How to Apply:
Click here to download application form.
Applications must be sent to Dean (Academic), IIM Calcutta, Joka, D. H. Road, Kolkata-700 104.
Last dates for application: April 15, 2015