IIM Calcutta is offering a program for marketing professional to gain in-depth knowledge of sales and marketing theories and practices.
- To develop competence for effective market planning and execution
- Inculcate the habit of finding ways and means of building effective response
- To groom for bigger responsibilities in sales and marketing functions
- Prepare for challenges faced by the interrelationship of various market mix elements
- To elucidate in detail, the organisational context of marketing decision making
- Program is targeted at middle to senior level professionals in sales and marketing function from both product and service marketing organisations
- Participants looking for cutting edge knowledge on both strategic and tactical issues in sales and marketing of products and services can apply for the program
- Those executives in the areas of sales/marketing/operations/customer relations/ marketing analyst will find the course useful to increase their productivity and growth
Graduates/Post Graduates in any discipline from recognised university with 50% marks
Working professionals with minimum 5 years of work experience
1 Year Class
Once a week class schedule on Sunday, 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Mode of Instruction
Through classes at NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning in your city*, using Synchronous Learning Technology Platform
How to Apply?
About IIM Calcutta
According to IIM Calcutta official website, The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) was established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in November 1961 in collaboration with Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), the Government of West Bengal, The Ford Foundation and Indian industry. During its initial years, several prominent faculties formed part of its nucleus, including Jagdish Sheth, J. K. Sengupta, among others.
Over the years, IIMC has grown into a mature institution with global reputation, imparting high-quality management education. It has been playing a pioneering role in professionalising Indian management through its Post Graduate and Doctoral level programs, Executive Training Programs, Research and Consulting Activities.