Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) for 21 Engineer, Section Officer, Technical Assistant, other posts. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the Post & Number of Posts:
- Engineer 'B' (Software): 1 Post
- Engineer 'B' (Optics): 2 Posts
- Section Officer: 1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Optics): 1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Civil): 1 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 7 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Drafting): 1 Post
- Mechanic 'A': 3 Posts
- Junior Research Assistant (Observations): 2 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Caretaker): 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Electrical): 1 Post
Who is Eligible for the IIA Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
- Engineer 'B' (Software): Applicants must have Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology (B.E/ B.Tech) or Master's degree in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication or Master's degree in Computer Application with minimum 60 percent marks.
- Section Officer, Upper Division Clerk: Applicants must have completed achelor's degree in Science/ Commerce/ Arts or equivalent with minimum 50 percent marks.
- Upper Division Clerk: Candidates should not be more than 35 years of age
- Engineer/Section Officer: Candidates should not be more than 32 years of age.
- Other Posts: Candidates should not be more than 30 years of age.
How to Apply for the IIA Job?
Candidates who are interested in this job can apply online in the prescribed through the Official Website of Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA).
Important Dates Associated with IIA Job:
- Last date to apply online: May 13, 2016.