Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Aurangabad has invited applications for its four-years Bachelor's programs in Hotel Management and Culinary Arts. These courses are validated by the University of Huddersfield, UK.
- Candidate should have completed (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream
- The medium of instruction in school must be English for the candidate
- Appearing candidates can also apply
How to Apply:
- Click on the Start Application button given on the official website
- Once the registration page opens, complete the application process
The application fee is Rs. 1,500.
- Electronic profiling assessment will be sent to the registered email address
- Group discussion will be conducted and the candidate will need to write a statement of purpose
- Personal interview will be the last round
- Selection will be done on the basis of performance in assessment, group discussion, statement of purpose and personal interview