Application are invited for recrutiment of 5 posts at IGRMS, Indira Gandhi Rashtriya manav Sanghralaya. Intereted and Eligible candidates should apply before September 30, 2015
Name and Number of Posts
- Joint Director - 1 post
- Accounts Officer - 1 post
- Museum Associate - 1 post
- Senior Stenographer - 1 post
- Stenographer - 1 post
- Joint Director - Must have masters degree in any discipline
- Accounts Officer - Candidates must be Jr Accounts Officer/ Divisional Accounts Officer Grade-I Section Officer/ Divisional Accounts Officer Grade II in the scale of Rs 6500-200-10500 with 05 years service in the grade on regular basis and having experience in Autonomous/ Commercial organization.
- Museum Associate - Must have Masters degree in Anthrpology with specialisation in Social/Physical ANthropology/Prehistory
- Senior Stenographer - Candidate must be a matriculate with 120 wpm in short hand and 40 wpm in typing.
- Stenographer - Candidate must be a matriculate with 80 wpm in short hand and 40 wpm in English typing.
- Joint Director: Not exceeding 56 years
- Accounts Officer: Not exceeding 56 years
- Museum Associate: 30 years
- Senior Stenographer: 56 years (for deputation); 35 years (direct recruitment)
- Stenographer: 18-28 years
How to apply?
Interested Candidates can apply through the prescribed format and send their application along with relevant documents to the following address
the Director, Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya, Bhopal
Last Date of Submission: September 30th, 2015
Check for more details below
About Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya
The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya is spearheading an interactive Museum Movement in India, to celebrate the ‘simultaneous validity' of various valuable cultural patterns evolved over thousands of years.
The Organization is working for national integration, and promotes research and training and inter-institutional networking for Salvage and revitalization of vanishing but valuable cultural traditions and highlights the unity and diversity; and organizes exhibitions to present an integrated story of biological evolutions and variations.
The IGRMS, through its exhibitions and salvage activities, demonstrates the aesthetic qualities of India's traditional life styles; local knowledge and mores cherished for thousands of years, and caution the people against unprecedented destruction of ecology, environment, local values, customs etc. There is a paradigm shift in museum education process and IGRMS envisages a definite role for itself in this process.