Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi has opened the admissions for MBA in Finance and Banking for the upcoming year. The batch begins in January 2017.
- Graduation from a recognised university or institution
- Should have a pass percentage and certificate in CAIIB exam from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Mumbai.
- Should have work experience of two years in banking and financial services
Students are required to acquire the college handbook of prospectus titled 'Student Handbook and Prospectus of MBA (Banking and finance): 2016-2017. It can be obtained from the Director of Student Service Centre(SSC), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068 or form any other IGNOU centres whose address is available in the official website.
The prospectus costs Rs 1000 and can be purchased directly from the Director of SSC or can be deposited through a Demand Draft drawn in the university's name payable from the city where you would like to obtain the prospectus from.
- After drawing the DD in favour of the university and write your name and address.
- Send it to the IGNOU branch from where you would like to get the prospectus.
How to obtain the application form online?
Candidates can get the application form online too by downloading it from IGNOU's official website. Steps to dowload:
- Visit www.ignou.ac.in
- Select the Students Zone tab
- Click Downloads
- Select the link Prospectus MBA (Banking and Finance)
- Click Save icon
Receipt of request for the student handbook and prospectus - 10-12-16
Submission of the filled forms - 31-12-16