The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has declared the results of ICSE and ISC board examinations. The results are available on the official website of CISCE. Students who have appeared for the examination can check ICSE and ISC results as below.
How to check ICSE, ISC Results 2016?
- Candidates must log on to the official website of CISCE.
- Candidates are required to enter their unique ID in the space provided
- On submitting the above details successfully, the results will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the same for future reference.
Students can also view results through SMS:
- Students of Class 10 have to type ICSE and then write their seven digit unique ID number
- Class 12 students have to write ISC followed by their ID number
- The SMS has to be sent to 09248082883