ICAR - Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) invited applications for the post of JRF/ SRF and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 September 2015.
ICAR - Indian Institute of Horticultural Research Vacancy Details
1. JRF - 06 Posts.
2. SRF - 04 Posts.
3. Technical Assistant - 01 Post.
4. Field Assistant - 02 Posts.
5. Young professional - II - 03 Posts.
6. Young Professional - I - 01 Post.
Eligibility Criteria for JRF/ SRF/ Young Professional - II Job
- JRF/SRF/ Young professional: Candidates must possess post graduate degree
- Technical Assistant: Candidates must possess graduate degree
- Field Assistant: Candidates must be 10th pass
- JRF: 30 years for men & 35 years for women.
- SRF: 35 years for men & 40 years for women.
- Others: 21 to 40 years.
How to Apply?
Candidates who are desirous of attending the personal interview may send their application / bio-data for each post separately so as to reach the concerned Principal Investigator/ Co-Principal Investigator of the above Ad-hoc projects/schemes, at IIHR, Bengaluru by 15 September 2015.
- Last Date of Application: 15 September 2015.
- Date of Interview: 25 & 26 September 2015
The Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) is an autonomous organization acting as a nodal agency for basic, strategic, anticipatory and applied research on various aspects of horticulture such as fruits, vegetable, ornamental, medicinal and aromatic plants and mushrooms in India. The institute has its headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India and is a subsidiary of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi, under the Ministry of Agriculture, India.