The pre-exam call letters/admit cards of candidates appearing for the post of Probationary Officers (PO)/management trainees (CWE PO/MT-VI) has been issued by the institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
IBPS conducts the CWE PO/MT VI exam for recruitment of candidates for the post of Probabtionary Officers/Management Trainees in various public sector banks and other participating organisations. [For details on IBPS PO click here.]
The pre-exam call letters is available for download on the official website of IBPS till October 8, 2016.
Follow the below listed steps to access the call letters:
- Log on to the official website of IBPS.
- Click on the live link 'Download your pre-exam training call letter for CWE PO/ MT VI'
- Candidates will have to now enter their registration number along with the password or date of birth to access their admit cards.
- On successful submission of the above details and the captcha code, call letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the admit cards for future reference.
Job Roles of a Probationary Officer/PO:
The PO would be assigned to work in several departments based on the directions of senior manager.Handling General banking and bank administration would be the prominent role of a PO. In order to supervise various issues PO are expected to have good communication skills and ability to resolve conflicts.
Following are some of the major responsibilities of a Probationary Officer: Customer service, Promoting Business, Cash flow, Clearing Payments, Verification of reports, Official communication. For further information related to IBPS PO officers, click here.