The Pre-exam training call letters for IBPS Clerk CWE has bee released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The call letters for the pre-exam training call letters are available for download on the official website of IBPS.
Candidates are to download their pre-exam training call letters on or before November 13, 2016.
Candidates who have applied for the examination can download their call letters by following the below listed steps:
- Log on to the offiicial webiste of IBPS
- Click on the live link, 'Click here to download Your Pre-Exam Training Call letter for Clerk VI'
- Candidates are required to enter their registration number or roll number and password
- On successful submission of the above details, the call letters will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the call letter for future reference
The pre-exam training will be held from November 7 to November 12, 2016.
All the eligible candidates, who had opted for and wished to avail of pre-examination training, should fill in the relevant column in the online application.
The preliminary exam for IBPS clerk is scheduled to be held on November 26, November 27, December 3 and December 4, 2016. The main examination is scheduled to be held on December 31 and January 1, 2016.
What is IBPS clerk exam?
Clerical post is an entry level cadre for anyone who wishes to become a banker. They mainly participate in day to day activities of banking and also have the responsibility to address the queries and guidance of the customers.
Career prospects of Clerks
Bank clerks have the opportunity to get promoted as officers. They are usually promoted once in 2 years. Promotion of an employee is based on their performance in the banks. Payscale varies from bank to bank and city to city. Usually the salary is fixed between 7,200 -19,300.
To know more about IBPS Clerk Examination Pattern, Syllabus and more click here.