The preliminary examination for the posts of Probationary Officer/Management Trainees was conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
The main examination is scheduled to be held on October 31, for which admit cards will be available soon at the official website.
Follow the below steps to download the admit card:
- Candidates have to visit the official website
- Click the desirable link enter all the required details; after submitting the same, the admit card will be displayed on the screens. The candidates must take a print-out for future use.
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the preliminary examination, main examination and personal interview.
The online main examination will have the following pattern:
- Questions Pattern: 200 questions of objective type (multiple choice questions),
- Total Marks: 200 marks.
- Number of Sections: 5
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness with special reference to the Banking Industry
- Computer Knowledge
- For wrong answers both in Pre and Main Exam - one -fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted as penalty.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
For more details, the candidates should visit the official website