The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released online exam call letter on the official website.
Candidates who are appearing for the IBPS examination can download call letters by following the steps below:
- Log onto the official website
- Click on the link, 'Call letter for online examination for recruitment in IBPS'
- Enter your registration number, date of birth OR password
- Click on the 'submit' button,
- Call letter will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates should take a printout for future use
|Tender/RFP Professor||English, aptitude (TR + OA) and professional knowledge||140 marks|
|Research Associate/Research Associate -Technical||Reasoning, quantitative aptitude and English language||150 marks|
|Hindi Officer||Reasoning, Hindi language and English language||150 marks|
|Analyst Programmer (Windows & Linux)||Aptitude and professional knowledge||-|
Note: Negative marking is applicable for every wrong answer. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer