Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification on the recruitment for Research Associate, Hindi Officer and Research Associate (Technical) posts. Details of this recruitment is listed below.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts
- Hindi Officer: 1 Post
- Research Associate (Technical): 1 Post
- Research Associate: 2 Posts
Who is Eligible for the IBPS Job?
- Hindi Officer: The candidates must have Master's Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as compulsory subject.
- Research Associate (Technical): The candidates must have completed M.Tech or M.E from an recognised University.
- Research Associate: The candidate should be Post Graduate in Psychology or Education or Management (HR) with minimum 55% from an recognised University.
How to Apply for the IBPS Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
Applicants can apply for this job through the Official Website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Important Dates Associated with the IBPS Job:
- Last date for the submission of the application form: April 29, 2016.