The preliminary exam for Common Recruitment Process (CWE) for the Regional Rural Bank (RRB) V Officer Scale - I is starting tomorrow. Conducted by Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS), the exam is scheduled for two days on 5 and 6 November 2016.
The next set of exams will be conducted for the post of Office Assistant, the week after CWE-RRB exam. It will be conducted on 12, 13 and 19 November, 2016. Candidates can write the Office Assistant exam online at different centres in the country.
Here are a set of instructions that the candidates must follow to appear in the examination hall:
- Candidates must carry their IBPS RRB CWE officer scale - I prelims admit card/hall ticket with them to the examination hall. Entry will be restricted to those who do not have it.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website www.ibps.in. Take a print out and carry the hard copy. Candidates can download it till 6 November 2016.
- The call letter will be sent online only and there will not be any post or courier of the admit card or hall ticket.
- Do not carry restricted items inside the examination hall. Stationery containing written or printed text, bits of paper, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, scale, writing pad, pen drives, log table, electronic pen/scanner, mobile phone, bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band, goggles, handbags, hair-pin, hair-band, belt, cap, watch/wrist watch, camera, eatable items (opened or packed), water bottle, any metallic item should be avoided taking inside the hall.
- Students should check their other accessories and be so cautious that it does not breach any of the rules stipulated.
- In case of any violation of rules, the candidate is at the risk of being prohibited from writing the exam and appearing for the future exams.
- Candidates should carry a hard copy of their admit card, a xerox of a valid ID proof and the original. The name of the candidate on the ID proof and the name in the ID card should match.