The scorecard of CWE RRB V Officers Scale I online preliminary exam have been released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Tuesday. Candidates can check their marks on IBPS official website before the main exam begins.
Steps to check the CWE RRB V Officers Scale I results:
- Visit www.ibps.in
- On the homepage, a set of links will be scrolling from right to left. From that, click on the link 'Scores of online preliminary examination for CWE RRB-V officer scale I ' running on the top of the page
- A new window will open. Click again on link to go to prelims scores
- A log in page will appear on the screen
- Fill your details such as registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format
- Enter the captcha code as seen in the image and click on login to see marks
Candidates who have cleared the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the main exam and shortlisted candidates will then be called for an interview.
The preliminary examination was held on November 5 and November 6.
The main examination will be held on December 11 and the results are expected to be out in the same month.
The interview round will be conducted next year in January. The provisional allotment of banks to successful candidates will be made in February 2017. However, these dates are listed tentative.
The notification for IBPS (CWE RRBs-V) recruitment was issued on September 9 to fill up 16,560 posts. Out of the total posts, 5,539 are for officer scale I, 1,999 posts for officer scale II and 8,824 posts are for office assistants.