The results for the CWE RRB scale I, II and III officers main exam has been announced by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Tuesday.
The last date to see the results is December 27. It will be removed from the website after that. The main examination was held on December 11. Candidates can check their results from the official website of IBPS.
How to check CWE RRB scale I, II and III officers main exam results:
- Visit the IBPS official website ibps.in
- Click on the link for online main exam results for CWE RRB officer scale I, II and III scrolling on the top of the page
- Click on the link for results of CWE RRB officer scale I, II or III as per your requirement
- A new log in page will open
- Enter your details such as registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format
- Enter the word verification code as shown in the image
- Click Login
- The results will be displayed on the screen
Candidates who have cleared the IBPS main exam will be eligible to attend the next level interview. Interviews are scheduled to be held in January 2017. For candidates who clear the interview, the provisional allotment of banks will be done in February 2017. However, these dates are tentative.
On September 9, notification for (CWE RRBs-V) recruitment was put up to fill up 16,560 posts. Out of the total posts, 5,539 are for officer scale I, 1,999 posts for officer scale II and 8,824 posts are for office assistants.
Candidates are advised to stay updated with IBPS official website for the latest news and updates on the examination.