The interview call letters for Officers Scale I, Scale II, Scale III and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) has been published by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
The Institute had conducted a Common Written Exam (CWE) recently for short-listing the candidates at several posts to be appointed at various Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) that are members of IBPS.
The candidates can follow the steps below in order to download the interview call letters
- Go to the official IBPS website
- Click on the tab 'CWE RRB';
- Click on the link 'Common Written Examination- Regional Rural Banks-Phase IV';
- Several links will be displayed on the monitor screens. The candidates can click on the relevant link i.e. Officer Scale I/Officer Scale II/Officer Scale III/ Office Assistants;
- Enter the registration number or roll number and date of birth or password
- Click on 'Submit'.
The call letters are available to download. The call letters are available in English and Hindi both. It is a mandatory document, which has to be carried by the candidates at the time of interview. The call letter contains the centre, address of the venue, time and date of the session.
The candidates who have qualified for the written exam, held in the month of September are eligible to appear for a common interview round. The interview session will be conducted by the nodal regional rural bank in each state/UT, coordinated by IBPS.
- The interview round shall carry a total of 100 marks. Candidates' proficiency in local language is one of the parameters on which candidates will be tested during the interview.
- Candidates have to score at least 40 percent as the qualifying marks (35 percent for SC/ST candidates)