The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the call letter for main examination of Clerical Cadre 5 on its official website. The IBPS CWE Clerks-V Main Exam is scheduled to be held on January 1, 2016 and January 3, 2016.
Steps to download IBPS CWE Clerks-V Main Exam Call Letter:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, 'Download your call letter for Online Main Exam for CWE Clerks-V'
- Enter registration number, date of birth and password
- Sumbit the same, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are required to take a print-out for future use.
More about IBPS Clerk Admit Cards.
Note: No hard copy of the call letter/information handout will be sent by post/courier.
- The exam will be based on Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, general Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
- The exam will be held for a duration of two hours. It will carry a total of 200 marks.
The process of short-listing the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the preliminary examination, main examination and interview.
IBPS Clerk Exam Participating Organisations:
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank. Punjan & Sind Bank. Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank or any other bank or financial institution.
For further detaials on IBPS Clerk Exam, click here.