The results of IBPS CWE Clerk VI preliminary exam 2016 has been released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recently. The last date for checking the results will be December 16. The preliminary examination was held on two days, November 26 and 27.
Candidates can check their results by visiting the official website of IBPS.
How to check the IBPS CWE Clerk VI preliminary exam 2016 results:
- Log on to the official website ibps.in
- Click on the link 'CWE- CLERK -VI - Preliminary Exam result status' running on the top of the page
- A new page will open to log in
- Enter registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format
- Enter the captcha code as seen in the image and click on login to download the call letter for the main exam.
- Candidates who have cleared the preliminary examination will be eligible to appear in the main.
Those who pass the main exam will be provisionally allotted to one of the participating banks.
The main examination will be held on December 31, 2016, and January 1, 2017. In April 2017, the provisional allotment to banks for successful candidates will be made. Nevertheless, all these dates are tentative.
On August 12, IBPS issued a notification to fill up 19,243 clerical posts in participating banks.
IBPS is one of the most competitive examinations in India with a selection ratio of 1 out of 1000. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, conducts the recruitment process for banks in India through common written tests.
IBPS exam is the common written test (CWE), conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for recruitment of various banks in India. The CWE, an objective type exam is held separately for each post. The test aims at assessing candidate's speed, accuracy and academic expertise with a blend of modern technology.