Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has declared the results for Junior Engineer (JE) recruitment examination 2015.
The results are available on HSSC official website. Held in November and December last year for civil, mechanical, electrical and horticulture engineering streams, the results are being announced after a year.
Role of HSSC JE
A newly recruited Junior Engineer will be given charge of a section in the organisations mentioned and he or she will be responsible for various functions carried out by the section. It starts from taking stock of daily work done by the laborers to making plans for the next day regarding allotment of work, supervising etc
Steps to check the Haryana HSSC JE recruitment result 2015:
- Visit hssc.gov.in
- On the top of the page, click the 'Result' tab
- A new page with a list of the results will be displayed on the page in a column
- Go to the result you wish to see and click on the PDF button under the download column.
- The results are available in two pages, hence dont forget to check page number 2, if you can't see your results in first page.
- The result will open in a PDF format. The PDF document contains the list of all the candidates as well as how many marks they have achieved, along with their roll numbers and other details.
- Save the result to your computer for future use.
- For those candidates against whose name is written "Reject", their answer sheets have been cancelled due to smudging the OMR sheet, or use of white fluid, eraser or scratching of answers.The candidature of these persons has been rejected.
- The results will be available till December 1, 2016 5:00 pm.