Applications are invited by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) for the recruitment of 67 Medical Officer and Assistant Engineer posts. Please scroll down to know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts:
- Medical Officer: 50
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 17
Who is Eligible for the HPPSC Job?
Medical Officer: Applicants should have a recognised medical qualification included in the 1st / 2nd schedule or part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Assistant Engineer (Civil): Applicants should have a degree in civil engineering or its equivalent from an institution or university.
The age limit of the candidates applying for these posts should be minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years (as on 21-06-2016).
- Medical Officer: Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month + Grade Pay of Rs.5,000
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- per month + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400
- For General candidates: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.100/-
How to Apply for the HPPSC Job?
Candidates who are eligible and interested in this job should apply through the Official Website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) in the prescribed format.
What are the Important Dates Associated with HPPSC Job?
HPPSC has listed out the important dates for the recruitment. The details are as follows:
- Last date to apply: June 21, 2016