The Summer School courses are offered for young learners. The children are given the course based on the age group they belong to. There are 3 age groups considered: 8-10, 11-12 and 13-15 years.
Parents can register for their children by following the steps given below:
- Book your placement test date and time by visiting one of the English Language Centres. If you have taken a course with British Council in the last 6 months you do not need to take another placement test.
- The placement test covers both written and speaking skills and usually takes approximately one hour.
- A teacher will tell the test results after an interview with you, and recommend the most suitable course(s) based on your level of English and your learning objectives.
- Register for the course in person if there is a suitable course available, and pay the course fee.
- If the course is fully booked, your name will be put on a waiting list. If seats become available within the same term, you will be informed.
- You will be informed about the course schedules and further course details.
- Your placement test result is valid for up to 6 months.
Last date to register 28th April, 2014.
Click here to register and to know more