The Board of School Education Haryana (HBSE) has notified the extension of Class 12 board exam 2017 registration dates. According to the notification released, candidates can now submit online registration forms until December 5, 2016 on the official website of HBSE.
Earlier, the last date for submission of application forms was November 26, 2016.
- Candidates have to apply online on the official website for which the link is www.bseh.org.in
- Examination fee of Rs 700 must be paid for registrations. Students have to pay late submission fee - an extra Rs100 for late submission by December 3, Rs 300 between December 4 to 10, and Rs 1000 by December 17.
- Also candidates who wish to appear for an additional subject will have to pay an extra Rs150.
- Candidates applying for the Class 12 board examination 2017 should be 14 years of age as on March 1, 2016.
- Age limit is not applicable for candidates belonging to CPT.