Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) invited applications for the post of Assistant Manager. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 September 2015.
Notification No.: OS: 02/15
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Vacancy Details
- Naval Architect - 15 Posts
- Mechanical Engg- 15 Posts
- Electrical Engg- 15 Posts
- Finance- 03 Posts
- Human Resource- 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Manager Job
- Naval Architect - Engineering Graduate in Naval Architecture discipline.
- Mechanical Engg- Engineering Graduate in Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Electrical Engg- Engineering Graduate in Electrical Engineering discipline.
- Finance- CA / ICWA.
- Human Resource- Graduate with 02 years full time MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Social Work / Labour Welfare discipline.
- 28 years.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 14 September 2015.
Application Fees for Assistant Manager Job
Gen & OBC : Rs.500/- + Rs. 50 Bank Charges (Total Rs. 550)
- Opening Date of Application: 29 August 2015
- Last Date of Application: 14 September 2015
- Receipt of hardcopy of application: 24 September 2015
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) is one of India's leading shipyards, located in Kolkata, West Bengal.It builds and repairs commercial and navals vessels.
Founded in 1884 as a small privately owned company on the eastern bank of the Hooghly River, it was renamed as Garden Reach Workshop in 1916. The company was nationalised by the Government of India in 1960. It was awarded the Miniratna status, with accompanying financial and operational autonomy in September 2006.