The admit cards of Group-05 Pharmacist, Lab technician and other equivalents post Recruitment Test -2017 has been released by the Professional Examination Board, Bhopal. Candidates can download the admit cards from the board's official website.
How to download Group-05 Pharmacist admit cards?
To download the Group-05 Pharmacist admit cards, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website vyapam.nic.in
- Click on the link, 'Admit Card - Group-05 Pharmacist, Lab technician and other equivalents post Recruitment Test -2017'
- Fill in the application number and date of birth
- Click Submit
- After submitting the same, the admit cards will be appearing on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a printout for future use
According to the official website, candidate should bring photo-id to enter in the examination centre. Printout of e-aadhar card is not allowed.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test. The exam will consist of multiple choice based questions and will carry a total of 100 marks. It will be held for a duration of 90 minutes and there will be no negative marking.
About the board:
The Professional Examination Board was initially set-up as Pre Medical Test Board by Government of Madhya Pradesh in the year 1970. Later, in the year 1981, Pre Engineering Board was constituted.
The board conducts the following entrance tests for admission to various colleges in the state:
- PPT: For entrance to Polytechnic diploma courses
- PAT: For entrance to BTech (Agriculture Engg), BSc (Agriculture), BSc (Forestry), BSc (Horticulture), BSc (Agriculture and Entrepreneurship)
- GNTST: For entrance to General Nursing Training (Only for girls)
- PNST: For entrance to B.Sc. Nursing Training (Only for girls)
- PAHUNT: For entrance to Pre-Ayurved, Homeopathic, Unani, Naturopathy and yoga degree courses
- Pre BEd: For entrance to Bachelor of Education and MEd, BPEd, MPEd (2 years) and BEd-MEd (Combined 3 years)
- DAHET: For entrance to diploma in animal husbandry
- PV & FT: entrance to veterinary and fisheries
- SOE: For entrance to schools of excellence
- SOM: For entrance to schools of model