Applications for the posts of Gram Panchayat Sahayak have been invited by the Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department of the Rajasthan government. It has released a notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the posts. The last date for the candidates to apply in the prescribed format is February 16.
No. of posts:
Name of the post
Gram Panchayat Sahyak
The candidates must possess a 12th certificate from a recognised university.
The candidates must not exceed 40 years of age.
However, the reserved category candidates may apply in the prescribed format as per the notification.
The pay band of the candidates will be Rs 6000
The selection of the candidates will be based on a personal interview
The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 100
How to apply for Gram Panchayat Sahayak
- Go to the official website, www.shiksha.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on relevant link
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents
- Click on submit
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for further reference.
Date to Remember
The last date to receive application is February 16
Roles of Gram Panchayat
- Registering households.
- Issuing Job Cards (JCs).
- Receiving applications for work
- Issuing dated receipts for applications for work.
- Allotting work within fifteen days of submitting the application or from the date when work is
- sought in the case of an advance application, irrespective of the implementing agency.
- Conducting periodical surveys to assess demand for and quantum of work.
- Identification and planning of works, developing shelf of projects , ratification and prioritisation of
- projects as decided by the Gram Sabha.
- Executing works that shall meet the required technical standards and measurements.
- Maintaining records as specified.
- Maintaining accounts and providing utilisation certificates in formats prescribed by Central/ State
- Prepare annual report containing the facts and figures and achievements.
- Awareness generation and social mobilisation.
- Convening the Gram Sabha for planning and social audit.
- Make available all relevant documents including the Muster Rolls, bills, vouchers, measurement
- books, copies of sanction orders and other connected books of account and papers to the GS
- for the purpose of conducting the social audit.