Glocal university, Mirzapur, is all set to conduct an international conference on 'Sustainable Energy for the Future'. This two day international conference will focus on the steps which India can take in order to sustain the energy sources.
The purpose of this two day conference would be to highlight the global initiatives undertaken in these areas and will focus on how India can take up such measure for a sustainable future. The conference will also discuss successful cases from the industry in this area through the panel discussions.
Worldwide urban population is on the rise putting pressure on the basic energy needs. The administrators of leading cities have been trying to improve the energy efficiency for sustainability, yet the demand continues to grow. Providing an acceptable quality of life is becoming a major challenge, not to mention about clean water, food sanitation and greenhouse gases etc. The focus has also shifted towards a sustainable future and communities are undertaking energy efficiency measures for the mitigation of climate change and energy security along with finding the practicality of using non-conventional energy
Topics to be covered in the conference:
- Energy - Where we stand
- Innovative Strategies in Oil & Gas Sector
- Alternate Energy Options
- Safety and Environment Management
- Utilisation and Storage of Natural Gas
- Loss Prevention and Risk Management
- Energy Security
There is no registration fees. The outstation participants would be provided with boarding, lodging and hospitality by the university on first come first serve basis. Selected papers will be published in a book bearing ISBN, published by the Glocal Press. Certificates will be provided to all participants.
Guidelines for authors:
- Length: 3500- 5000 words or 10-12 Pages
- Paper Title should be brief
- All authors' Title (e.g. Dr, Mr, Mrs, etc.) & Name, Affiliation, Email etc
- Abstract (maximum 500 words) and Keywords
- Introduction / Background / Objective
- Literature Review
- Methodology, Findings, Analysis & Discussion
- Acceptance of abstract: 16th February, 2014
- Full paper submission: 20th March, 2014
For more details, click here.