GLA University, Mathura, has geared up to conduct a national conference on the theme 'Global Competitiveness Through Quick Response Manufacturing'. The conference is conducted by Indian Institute of Production Engineers (IIPE). Candidates can register themselves by visiting the official website of the university.
There has been free flow of information about products and services across countries. This has greatly impacted the business scenario which is a global phenomenon today. The environment has become highly competitive and achieving excellence is becoming increasingly complex.
Under such a challenging situation, it has become imperative to resort to agile manufacturing, network manufacturing, lean manufacturing, flexible manufacturing and sustainable manufacturing systems. It is the right time to develop innovative tools to handle the complexity and for achieving excellence to arrive at implementable solutions. This conference aims at providing a platform where practitioners, researches and academicians from diverse backgrounds interact and share their views and experience, which will go a long way to facilitate effective management of industrial and manufacturing activities in order to have global competitiveness and improved customer response.
Topics to covered:
- Global competitiveness and Manufacturing Excellence
- Industrial Ecology, Manufacturing Tribology and Cleaner Production
- Tools and Techniques for achieving Global Competitiveness and Improved Customer Response
- Network Based Manufacturing
- Green, Lean, Agile and Legile Manufacturing
- Micro/ Nano Manufacturing, Digital Manufacturing, Virtual Manufacturing
- Industrial Robotics and Flexible Automation
- Zero Defect Strategy and TQM
- Life Cycle Management Issues
- Multi Agent Systems/ Multi Criteria Decision Support Systems
- System Modeling and Simulation/ System Dynamics
- Factories of Future
- Artificial intelligence, Evolutionary and Natural Computing Methods
- Design for Manufacturing & Competitive Product Design
- Bio Mimicry: Nature Inspired Technologies
- Industrial Problems/ Case Studies
- Corporate Participants: Rs.4,000/-
- Academicians: Rs. 2,000/-
- Students: Rs. 600/-
- Last date of submission of abstract: 8th March, 2014
- Conference starts on: 18th April, 2014
- Conference ends on: 20th April, 2014
For more details, click here.