The deadline for GATE 2016 online registration process has been extended to October 8, 2015.
The registrations for the upcoming GATE 2016 for the upcoming session will be concluded on October 8, 2015. The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) will be conducting the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) 2016 for the upcoming session. The registrations for GATE 2016 began on September 1, 2015.
The registration dates have been extended from October 1, 2015 to October 8, 2015. Candidates can apply online. GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System), an online interface is provided for candidate's interaction with the GATE office. With this interface GATE aspirants can apply.
Click here to apply for GATE 2016.
Candidates should any of the following degree/certificate to apply for GATE 2016:
- B. Arch.
- M. Sc./M.A./MCA or equivalent
- Int. M.E/M.Tech(Post-B.Sc.)
- Int. M.E./ M.Tech or Dual Degree(after Diploma or 10+2)
- Int. M.Sc/Int. B.S.-M.S.
- Professional Society Examinations (equivalent to B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch.)
Read here the Eligibility criteria for GATE 2016.
Note: Candidates must not send any hard copy of their application form/documents etc., to IISc or any of the IIT's zonal GATE office.
New in GATE 2016:
- A new paper Petroleum Engineering (PE) has been introduced in GATE 2016.
- There are a total of 23 papers in GATE 2016.
- The candidates can fetch the answer keys from the official website. Every answer key can be challenged, in case of any discrepancy.
- GATE 2016 Previous Years Question Papers: Download Here!
- List of GATE coaching / training centres in India
- GATE 2016: Reference Books / Study Materials
- GATE 2016: Exam Structure and Papers
- Important Preparation Tips to crack GATE
- GATE 2016: Duration and Pattern
- GATE 2016 Exam Time Table