The score cards of the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2015 (GATE 2015) have been made available for download on the official website from March 27 and will remain till May 29, 2015.
Candidates can download the score card of their paper. The results of GATE 2015 were announced on March 12, 2015. The answer keys have also been released.
- To download the score cards, or view results and responses, please visit the official website and enter the enrollment ID/Mobile Number/e-mail ID as well as the GOAPS password
- The enrollment ID should be the one sent during registration and the e-mail ID/mobile number should be the same as used during registration
- The score cards have been issued to all candidates under the scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/persons with disabilities (SC/ST/PwD) categories whose marks are greater than or equal to the qualifying marks of SC/ST/PwD candidates in their papers
- The score cards have been issued to all other candidates whose marks are greater than or equal to the qualifying mark of other backward classes non creamy layer (OBC NCL) candidates in their respective papers
- There is no provision for issue of additional GATE 2015 score cards. Validity of GATE 2015 score will be for a period of three years from the date of announcement of results
Score cards and AlR cut-off
- Score cards and All-India Rank (AIR) have also been issued to general category (GE) candidates whose marks are below GE cut-off but above the OBC cut-off marks
- If the GE candidate is not qualified under the GE category but changes to OBC at a later stage, will be considered as qualified under the OBC category
- The key answer of GATE 2015 is available on the website. To download the same, please visit the official website
- In GATE 2015, the examination for all the papers was conducted online (computer based test). Numerous random combinations of the shuffled sequence of questions were displayed on the candidate console during the examination
- The one released at the site is only one possible sequence for which the answer keys have been provided alongside. The session and SET numbers wherever they appear are for internal consumption only
- GATE 2015 was conducted on January 31, February 1,February 7 and February 8, 2015