Vigyan Bhavan at New Delhi today hosted the most awaited FICCI Higher Education Summit 2016 with hundreds of national and international delegates taking part in the event. Themed 'Education for Tomorrow: Learn in India - Learn for the World', the three day global conference and exhibition is from November 10 to November 12.
Human Resource Development (HRD) Minister Prakash Javadekar and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu flagged off the summit with Secretary, Ministry of Commerce and Industry Rita Teaotia, NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant, Martine Reicherts, Director General, EU, Education and Culture; Harshavardhan Neotia, President, FICCI and Dr Rajan Saxena, Chairman, FICCI Higher Education Committee on the list of participants.
Hundreds of delegates from India and foreign nations and post graduate students from universities across NCR region have registered for the conference. Nearly 200 foreign delegates from 55 countries from Africa, CIS region, Middle East, Central Asia, SAARC, SE Asia and North America were present at the summit.
The summit is expected to become the ideal platform to tap the Asian market and network across continent with educators, higher education institutions, service providers and technology companies etc. More than 150 exhibitors from top of the line Institutions showcase best practices to the global participants and explore collaborations.
- Chancellors/Vice Chancellors/ Promoters / Directors / Principals / Chairpersons /Academicians / Senior Management / Administrative Heads & Decision makers of Universities /Higher Educational Institutions (Public & Private)
- Government officials/ Policy makers / Think Tanks
- Corporates/Industry representatives
- Training Institutes Infrastructure and IT Companies providing technology products and services for Higher Education Sector
- International Organizations & Associations, Embassies, High Commissions & Consulates
- Banks / Financial Institutions
- Exhibition (Three Days)
- Conference ( CME ) (Two Days)
- B2B meetings (Three Days)
- University/Institutes Campus Visits (One Day ie. 3rd Day of the Event)
- Proposed Human Resource Department Minister's round table meeting followed by Networking Dinner hosted by Hon'ble Human Resource Department Minister