The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS), Kolkata is all set to conduct West Bengal Post Graduate Medical / Dental Admission Test (WBPGMAT/PGDMAT) for the year 2015 on January 18, 2015.
WBPGMAT / WBPGDAT 2015 is conducted for admission to postgraduate medical and dental seats of MD, MS courses in the affiliated college of WBUHS.
- Candidates must have MBBS/BDS degree from any of the medical / dental college recognised by Medical / Dental council of India.
- Candidates must have completed one-year rotatory internship by March 31, 2014.
- The question paper pattern contains 200 multiple choice questions.
- The exam will be held for 160 minutes.
- Candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No marks will be awarded for multiple answers, and multiple answers response will be treated as an incorrect answer.
How to apply:
The candidates have to fill the application form online.
WBPGMAT / WBPGDAT 2015 will be held on January 18, 2015.
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences,
DD-36, Sector-1, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064.