Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun invites applications for Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) for the year 2014.
UKSEE 2014 is conducted for admission to B.Pharm, BHMCT, MCA, B.Tech lateral entry, B.Pharm lateral entry and MCA lateral entry courses, commencing in 2014.
Scheme of the test:
- UKSEE 2014 will be conducted for nine papers with objective type questions. The candidates are required to opt papers and subjects for appearing in the entrance examinations.
- There will be no negative marking.
As per the AICTE norms.
As per the notification of government of Uttarakhand and University rules.
- The cost of the application form is Rs 1,000/- for general candidates and Rs 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates can get the application forms from post offices of Dehradun GPO, Roorkee HO, Kotdwar HO, Haldwani HO, Rudrapur, Ramnagar, Mussoorie, Haridwar, Rishikesh MDG, Rudraprayag, Pauri, Srinagar, Tehri, Almora, Ranikhet, Bageshwar, Pithoragarh, Vikasnagar, Chakrata, Khatima and outside of Uttarakhand from Post Offices of New Delhi GPO.
- Application forms are also available from the office of Registrar, Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
- Last date for submission of application form is 15th May 2014.
- UKSEE 2014 entrance exam would be held from 27th & 28th May 2014.
Uttarakhand Technical University,
Govt Girls Polytechnic Campus P.O.,
Chandanwadi, Premnagar Suddhowala,
Tel: 0135 - 2770126.