Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA), Bareilly, has announced the UP Postgraduate Medical Entrance Test (UPPGMET 2015) exam dates.
UPPGMET 2015 exam is conducted for admission in MD, MS, Postgraduate Diploma course, for the academic year 2015-16.
UPPGMET 2015 exam will be held on January 10, 2015.
- There will be 250 objective type, multiple choice questions as per the guideline of syllabus given in the appendix of the brochure.
- The UPPGMET-2015 will consists of a maximum of 250 marks.
- Minimum cut-off pass percentage of marks in UPPGMET-2015 shall be 50% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC) and merit shall be determined on the basis of marks secured in UPPGMET-2015.
- There will be negative marks of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
- More than one answer marked in OMR answer sheet will also be considered as wrong answer.
- Only black ball point pen shall be used for answering on OMR answer sheet.
- The candidate must have completed MBBS course from an institute duly recognised by Medical Council of India.
- The Internship of the candidate must be completed before April 01, 2015.
- The candidate must have his / her registration with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- For NRI / Foreign candidates, the above mentioned criteria must be approved by the Medical Council of India.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association.
- Application form can also be obtained from the cash counters of the participating colleges.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is on December 2014.
- UPPGMET 2015 will be held on January 10, 2015.
The Co-ordinator UPPGMET 2015,
1st Floor, Anand Ashram Complex,
Rampur Garden, Bareilly - 243001.