Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), is all set to conduct Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination 2014. Eligible students can apply online by logging on to the official website of the UPSC.
- A candidate should be the citizen of India or Nepal or Bhutan.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East Africa with intention of permanently selling in India.
- A person should be between 21 to 30 years of age.
How to apply:
Candidates can download an application form from www.upsconline.nic.in. The site also contains a brief instructions for filling up the application form. Students can follow the instructions in order to apply online.
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-admission certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-admission certificate will be made available on the official website of the UPSC. Candidates need to download their certificates. No admission certificates will be sent by post. Candidates are required to read carefully 'Special Instructions to the candidates for Conventional Type Test' (Appendix-III)
The examination will be conducted at 19 centres of UPSC, across the country. Ahmedabad, Allahbad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Delhi, Dispur, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Shillong, Shimla, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Last date to apply: 10th March, 2014
- Exam will be held on: 24th May, 2014
For more details, click here.