The University of Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, has announced the examination date for the National Eligibility Test (NET) for the session June 2014.
UGC NET June 2014 exam is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor posts, both in Indian universities and colleges.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must have the required documents, including a photograph of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- After filling the application form, a bank challan will be automatically generated.
- Candidates have to take the print out of the bank challan, and pay the application fee in cash at any of the branches of the SBI.
- After two days of payment of fee at SBI bank, the candidate is required to check the status of the fee in UGC website.
- Then, the candidate has to take the printout of the application form.
- The application form, along with the bank challan and other required documents must reach the Registrar / Principal of the coordinating institutions.
- The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed "UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, JUNE, 2014".