Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam Women's University, Tirupathi, invites applications for Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET 2014) for admission to postgraduate courses, commencing in the session 2014-15.
The courses are offered in:
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to submit a separate application for each test.
- Application form can be purchased from the sales counters at the SPMVV Tirupathi by paying an amount of Rs 425/- in the form of DD drawn in favor of The Director, Directorate of Admissions, SPMVV, should be payable at Tirupathi.
- Application form can be obtained by post from The Director, Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati - 517502 by sending DD of Rs 450/-.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website of SPMVV Tirupati.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 10th May 2014.
- PGCET 2014 entrance exam would be held on 25th May 2014.
Directorate of Admissions,
Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam,
Tirupati - 517502, Andhra Pradesh.
Tel: 0877 - 6541340.